I have hand-drawn plans that I made for them. They turn out nice - small footprint, BIG sound, and they get the 604 at the proper listening height, as well. They're available from me in pdf format for a small fee.
I have hand-drawn plans that I made for them. They turn out nice - small footprint, BIG sound, and they get the 604 at the proper listening height, as well. They're available from me in pdf format for a small fee.
Last edited by Todd W. White; October 12th, 2016 at 05:45 PM.
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
Try this. I have another plan but the file size is too large. If you PM me with your email address I'll forward it to you.
Cheers,
John
- - - Updated - - -
Hi Todd,
I'd be interested in these......let me know how to go about payment & I'll get it sorted.
PS: Thanks for the help getting me back on line......works a treat.
Thanks, I just received a set of hand drawn plans for the Stonehenge V, as well as some nice pictures including shots of the speakers at the Iconic Room. Have yet to do the volume calculations, but the dimensions look about right.
regards --- Roger
Roger - where did you get them from?
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
I got them from a guy on another board. I have actually decided to build a Billfort based cabinet, so will not be using them.
regards -- Roger
Speaking of which, YGM........
Also, need you to start a new thread for it and copy/paste to it only such parts of our conversation that pertain to the modded RCA based cab.
TIA,
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Hi. I love these cabinets.
I just got a pair of 604 8g’s and would like to buy a set of your drawings for these cabinets. Looking forward to your response. Sincerely,

Todd has a nice set he sells
Also here's a link at one of the first three posts at the top, You can find find a lot of other free plans.
Sonic Barbarian
Bookmarks